Nov 26, 2006

Today is sunday November 26th 2006
I am stuffed from all the turkey, trimmings and desert! I have posted a few items this past week although I said I wasn't going to until Monday..think I am addicted to blogging!
I wish I could say that this Thanksgiving was wonderful, but, for me it was not fun at all!
Still, I am so grateful and Thankful for the many blessings I have had bestowed on me
throught this past year. I don't believe that one can have as much as I have and not
be grateful. My health is somewhat restored and that alone is cause for Thanks!
I have made many aquantainces online in the Hep Palace Forum...some have even visited
my Blog for which I am also grateful. I continue to reflect on my life through this
week of turmoil and find that although I may be disappointed and a bit
discouraged, I still have so much to be Thankful for!

Sphere: Related Content

No comments:

Save a life, gain a buddy - dogsindanger.com