Jan 11, 2007

War-weary Americans weigh new Bush plan

President Bush Lays Out New Iraq War Plan
President Bush orders more than 20,000 additional troops to be sent to Iraq.

Well, I am calling it a night! I am weary from trying to shovel through the latest load of snow (Bush's Snow Job) I have left a link here should you care to hear it again. I am hearilty sick of this crap! We will send 20,ooo more Troops to Iraq, despite the 70% of us that don't want to, we will kill them, they will kill us, and when it's over, the one with the most "toys" will get to say they won! My thoughts wander to the families of our Troops and yes, even to the families in Iraq. How many will die? This whole nightmare has had the stench of rot since the very beginning ..the smell is getting stronger now - smells like bull shit to me! Sleep well, have a great day! If I have the stomache for it, I will be here Blogging and shoveling again tomorrow!
Bush rhetoric hard to square with facts
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_iraq_fact_check

Sphere: Related Content

No comments:

Save a life, gain a buddy - dogsindanger.com