Mar 12, 2007

Todays Shout Out! MyAdventures

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Today's Shout Out goes to my friend Romain at: My Adventures because how many people do you know give you something for free? He is doing this for the following reasons:
So Ive been thinking about all the stuff I have laying around on my hard drive. I really have some useful stuff. I am going to start sharing some of these things I have with you out there. So I found this great little report that I have about well unleashing the writer inside of you. If you would like a copy of this free pdf, leave a comment in this post, with an email adress that I can send it to you at. No strings attached, and no Im not building an email list. Even though I should think of doing that sometime in the future. Anyways have a great day!
Health and Prosperity,
Romain
I reccommend this because he sent it to me and I read it. l really learned a few things about writing and how to just let it flow. I am writing easier now and just letting it come as it will, which is so much easier than worrying about every word I write. Go see Romain at My Adventures and Email him for this great resource, you won't be sorry you did!
Thank You Romain for being the unselfish and supportive person that you are and sharing some of what you know with the rest of us!
UPDATE:
I have a ton of free reports and such that Ive gathered over the years. I would love to share them with anyone who would like them. Some you might find useful some you may not,depending on what you do online. So starting next week I will put up a new item every week or so,till I go through the lot of them.
You Rock Romain!

Sphere: Related Content

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd really like a copy! Thanks Carol and Romain! Send to polli@polliwogspond.com

Anonymous said...

Polli I sent you a copy to that email. Hope you get something out of it. Carol thanks again for the shout out,youre the best. And I have a whole bunch of other stuff I will be giving away in the coming weeks. There we go Romains Weekly Freebie lol.
Health and Prosperity,
Romain

Carol said...

Cool! Let me know when and I am there!

Save a life, gain a buddy - dogsindanger.com