Mar 3, 2007

Well...Well..Well!

It's finally happened! I am old! I didn't really think much about this until today. I was just laying around listening to some songs on the radio, as I was listening, I remembered when each of these songs were released, what I was doing and how I felt listening to them back then. I came to realize that the person I was then is alien to the person that I am now. Very strange place I found myself in. Then, I busied myself around the house, got on my puter, got a message from another blogger that said, "I love your -Peace- site, my Mom is hooked!" EEEEEEK!!! When you hear that someone's mother likes your work - you have crossed to OLD!

So, thank you Brittni and "Mom" I am happy to meet you!

Sphere: Related Content

6 comments:

Stewart Sternberg (half of L.P. Styles) said...

Old? OLD???!!!! Here's what we do. Let's link arms and turn our back on reality. Age is like the penny in Christopher Reeves' pocket in "Somewhere In Time", it can only get you if you reach in and remember it's there.

Carol said...

Hello, long time no see! How you been?
I love your analogy-I guess that's what I did today, I reached in and remembered it was there!

Anonymous said...

Old? I like to think of it as well seasoned and wise!
Health and Prosperity,
Romain Levesque

Carol said...

Well Seasoned - yep, that would be me! Thanks Romain

Anonymous said...

Great blog here. Would you exchange links with me. Thanks,

Carol said...

Sure Dio - just let me know when and where.

Save a life, gain a buddy - dogsindanger.com