Apr 23, 2007

I Am Looking for a Guest Author

Hi,
I am looking for a Guest Author to take over this Site indefinitely as I am moving back home to New Hampshire on Monday and will not have access to a Computer for some unknown length of time.
I would hate to delete this Blog as my heart is really in it.
This Blog has a Page Rank of 4 and is approved for Pay Per Post.
If anyone is interested please let me know.

Contact: 1461.carol@gmail.com

***Please, only like-minded people need respond as I do not want to change the premise of this Blog.***

Thanks
Carol

Sphere: Related Content

5 comments:

Carol said...

I am gonna take a leap here and say that you are the Author of Thought and Humor-alright, I confess, I clicked on your Profile to find out.
Thanks for your insightful and thoughtful comment and for visiting.

Anonymous said...

Say it ain't so Carol!
Your the "It" that makes this blog what it is.

Carol said...

LOL! Thanks Vice..but yes it is so.

Anonymous said...

you better call me...i sent you my cell number

Anonymous said...

Wow! I see big changes are in the works in your life Carol. Let me just say that you are in my thoughts and prayers daily ( Tammys too) Wish you a safe trip to New Hampshire . May those new doors open wide, if they dont then KICK THEM DOWN!! :-)). Do what you need to do and We will be here when you return.
Health and Prosperity,
Your Friends,
Romain and Tammy

Save a life, gain a buddy - dogsindanger.com