Jul 31, 2007

Congrats BlogPaul - Daddy’s Got Gas

What’s it about?
Blogforgas.com is the brainchild of blog strategist Paul Hunter.
Paul has been writing for over fifteen years, blogging for over seven and writes many popular personal and corporate blogs under the pen name blogpaul.
You can check out his personal website at blogpaul.com and all parents can register at his social network for both dads and moms at supdad.com
As a single dad and work from home parent, Paul is continuously involved in his “son’s life” and one day had an idea to get his son more involved with ‘life’ in general!
Blogforgas is a 3-4 month project that will take Paul and Payton Hunter from their home in Florida, across most states in the USA as well as Canada, Mexico, Asia and many European countries.

Visit: Blogforgas.com for more information.

Sphere: Related Content

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

THANKS!!! I just shot my first news story for the local news...as soon as I get it digitized I will throw it up o the site/

Carol said...

That's so exciting! Let me know when you get it on there so I can watch it :)

Save a life, gain a buddy - dogsindanger.com