Apr 30, 2008

Happy Honesty Day!

In the United States, Honesty Day is frequently viewed as an observation celebrating the honesty of past presidents like George Washington and Abraham Lincoln.

Guess who probably won't be celebrating this year?

On honesty day, people are encouraged to be more honest, and accepting of honesty. This may include telling friends, coworkers, family members and acquaintances about things that would have been left unsaid on other days. Information or opinions held back for the sake of politeness may be revealed on Honesty Day.

Now's your chance - LOL!

National Honesty Day

Sphere: Related Content

5 comments:

Jackie said...

I'm taking my chance. I have returned to blogging. And, will continue to stay on the light side as much as I can.

But, I simply can't remain completely quite about things that truly concern me any longer.

So I am highlighting all blogs that are making very definite contributions, politically, socially, ethically, and honestly.

You are my next highlight. I have highlighted on the Democratic viewpoint,and, today I chose to point out Euro's debate. You are next. As I wish to give everyone a chance to see and read all viable and informed blogs.

So as an Independent, you are next. I have been away for so long that I am a little wobbly with my blogging right now. I am scattered all over the place.

You've dropped in and it's obvious. I just wanted you to know that I am aware of it too.

Gee...we should do this everyday. It's as good as confession and I'm not even a Catholic.

Miss you Carol....hang in there with me. I will get back on my feet.
XX'S

Carol said...

Hi (Jackie)
I see that you are back and I couldn't be more thrilled. I have popped in a time or two but am at a loss for words, thus no comments. I think you do a great job and are always a great source of support and encouragement for me. I have missed you too :)
Welcome Back!
PS: My thoughts and prayers are with you and Bill and your family.

Anonymous said...

Honesty is a forgotten virtue in this country,plain and simple. Its just a dang shame what you see around all today.
Health and Prosperity,
Rome

Carol said...

Amen to that Romain :)
Great to see you my friend!

Sherry said...

hi, I like to add your blog to my links. Pls add me back.

thank you :)

Save a life, gain a buddy - dogsindanger.com