Apr 24, 2008

McCain's Shrewd Move

Found on: Copious Dissent - Your Daily Dose of Liberty

Apparently Chris Mathews called it racist and John McCain is demanding the NCRNC stop airing it.

“We asked them not to run it,” McCain told reporters traveling with him in Kentucky. “I’m sending them an e-mail as we speak asking them to take it down.

“I don’t know why they do it. Obviously, I don’t control them, but I’m making it very clear, as I have a couple of times in the past, that there’s no place for that kind of campaigning, and the American people don’t want it,” McCain said.

McCain said the ad was described to him: “I didn’t see it, and I hope that I don’t see it.”

Slick way to get some free campaign advertising eh?


How say you?

Sphere: Related Content

No comments:

Save a life, gain a buddy - dogsindanger.com