Mar 9, 2007

Big News Coming Soon from Pay Per Post!

Pay Per Post will be announcing some big news in the next few weeks. I have no idea what this "Big News" is as they have yet to inform me. I am, sure it will have something to do with their online advertising and how we might go about the marketing of this new idea. I told you in an earlier Post that I had joined this Program to Review Products and Stuff. A few people have asked me about what it's all about as they have been seeing information everywhere! I am still so new that I can't really tell you all the details yet, I will let you know when I know. What do you think this "Big News" is? Can you guess what it is? Let's start a rumor and see if we can come close! I say they are going to tell us that they have gotten some "big name" advertisers or that the rate of pay per Review is going up! Hmmmmm...wouldn't that be nice?
Some of you may not know what Pay Per Post is. Pay Per Post is simply a program that allows you to be compensated for writing reviews for advertisers. I am so excited about this "big news" and will share it with you as soon as I hear what it is. Meanwhile, why don't you go check out Pay Per Post yourself and see if it is something you might be interested in?

Sphere: Related Content

No comments:

Save a life, gain a buddy - dogsindanger.com