Mar 9, 2007

OK The New Blog Roll Stays!

I have had some good responses from people about this new Visual Blog Roll. It has slowed down the page loading time some...it is now .79 Seconds and I hear that optimal load time is something like .44 Seconds but hey, it gets your Sites out there better then a long list of Links does. I think if you can see something, you are more likely to be attracted to it. I took off The My Blog Log Widget and the Spicy Page Widget to speed up the load time. I refuse to take off the Technorati Widget though! So what do you all say..is it taking too long for My Page to load? Let me know please.
Thanks,
Carol

Sphere: Related Content

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its loading great for me Carol. I like the visual Blogroll very much. I love the technorati fav widget also. Keep up the great work!
Health and Prosperity,
Romain

Carol said...

Good glad it isn't loading too slowly. I like the Technorati Widget for two reasons. 1) it makes it easy for me to keep track of when my favorite writers have published and 2) I get to show you off!

Save a life, gain a buddy - dogsindanger.com