Mar 21, 2007

I've been Tagged!

Oh, oh...I've been tagged by Rod , The question is...
What little secrets do I have that have helped me to be successful?

Wow! This is a tough one, depending upon one's definition of "success." For me this is closely related to the relationship I have with my family. I will try to explain somehow?!

1. I met my husband when I was 13 and he was 19. We were a couple until I was 21. We went our seperate ways, although we had a child. When I turned 42, we somehow reconciled and have been married now for 5 years. I guess this was just meant to be.

2. I have a son who is 31, and he still calls me "Mommy" sometimes! The fact that he and I still have a close and loving relationship is a huge triumph to my way of thinking!

3. I quit School in my Freshman year. I returned to School at the age of 33. I had to get a GED and then I went on to College. I obtained an Associate Degree in Science, with a major in Human Services - who would have guessed that?

4. I had a career in the Human Services Field as a Substance Abuse Counselor and experienced the rewards of seeing many people reclaim their power and their lives..

5. In 2005 I was diagnosed with Hepatitis C..got treated and cleared the virus (at least I was clear as of Oct. 2006) This is a huge success for me.

so, all in all..I would say that I am successful because I have close family ties, have accomplished the things I set out to do, and I treated my liver disease and made it through what can be a fairly awful round of treatment!

So my secrets of success would be: Perserverance, Committment, Loyalty, and Love

Sphere: Related Content

No comments:

Save a life, gain a buddy - dogsindanger.com