Mar 28, 2007

View from my Window

I just entered a Contest at http://www.fuelmyblog.com/ called "View from my Window" and this is the Photo I used. I took this picture to send to my Family back home in New Hampshire to show them the difference in the terrain. This is actually my back yard here in Arizona. I have the luxury of living on 35 acres at the base of South Mountain. It is so beautiful and desolate. Now you see why I have the occassional run ins with the Rattlesnakes!

Sphere: Related Content

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful view Carol! Good luck in the contest.

Carol said...

Thanks Polliwog. Unfortunately I am moving soon and will lose this beautiful view!

Anonymous said...

Cool view, looks like a better window picture than mine.

Anonymous said...

Wow! This moreso seems to be a scene out of an 'AMAZING RACE-SAFARI'.

How does it feel living in a place like this? Any neighbours?

But the picture looks good.

Allan.

Carol said...

LOL! Allan. It does kind of look like that. I have neighbors in the front of me. Just one lady with her two daughters who have lived here for 25 years. In the back it is just as you see it. I have coyote, javelina, quail, rabbits, jack-rabbits, lizards, the usual array of insects and of course-the dreaded Rattlesnakes!

BenSpark said...

What a very nice picture. I like how you frames the right side with the tree. Good luck in the Competition.

Carol said...

Thanks Drew I appreciate that. I bet you would have liked it better if it had a nice river running through so you could kayak on it....Have a great weekend!

Save a life, gain a buddy - dogsindanger.com