Jun 13, 2007

Eight Random Facts

I have been tagged by Ian from Failure is the Key to Success in the Eight Random Facts Meme

Here are the rules to play:
1. Players start with 8 random facts about themselves.
2. Those who are tagged should post these rules and their 8 random facts.
3. Players should tag 8 other people and notify them they have been tagged.


1. I was born in Manchester, N.H.
2. I am a 50 year old woman of Sicilian descent. I am a Mother to a 32 year old Son who I am
very proud of.
3. I have a brother and a sister who have Cerebral Palsy from birth.
4. I have been married twice and am currently seperated from my second husband
5. I quit school my Freshman year and obtained my GED at the age of 33. I went back to School
and obtained an AS in Science with a Major in Human Services.
6. I am a recovering Addict and Alcoholic. Clean and Sober for the Second Time!
7. I am a Christian - though not a lunatic about it!
8. I have never traveled out of the United States and only been as far west as Arizona.

I have "Tagged"

1) Twisted Sister (s) from TwistedSister.....totally pissed off!
2) Becky from Becky Ryan a.k.a Webmoxy
3) Tisha from Serenity Unearthed
4) Vesper from ITheTwilight
5) Cord Silverstein from Marketing Hipster
6) Peter from Necessary Skills
7) Sevn from The Wrong advices
8) The Weary Consumer

To all of you who I have tagged, please let me know when you complete this because I chose you so I could learn more about who you are.
Thanks,
Carol

Sphere: Related Content

3 comments:

Peter Haslam said...

Will do Carol :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your random facts Carol.
Regards,
Ian

Carol said...

Thanks Peter,
I look forward to learning more about you.
Ian,
It was my pleasure and thanks again for thinking of me!

Save a life, gain a buddy - dogsindanger.com