Jun 14, 2007

In The Spotlight - A Meme

My friend "Skipper" from mylifestartsatfortytwo.com has tagged me with this: In The Spotlight - A Meme and the rules are here . My friend Ev from My Life is Murphy’s Law also tagged me with this tag. I am to answer some questions and then "Tag" five other people. I am not so sure of what the value of these "Memes" is/are but I mostly try to do them because I consider it an honor and a priveledge when someone chooses me to "tag." I sometimes think it is a huge pain in the ass but nevetheless here we go.

When did you start blogging? I started Blogging in December of 2006

Is this your first meme? Nope

What do you hope to accomplish with your blog? To bring some of the Issues regarding this President and the way he has abused his power and lied to us all to the forefront in some small way.

What are your feelings on the "blog popularity" issue? Don't have any feelings regarding this either way. If you like my Blog-cool if you don't- that's cool too.

What's your favorite childhood memory? Going to York Beach Maine in the Summers with my Grandparents

If you were stranded on a deserted island what three things would you want to have with you?
Water, Matches and a really studly guy.


Do your moral values affect the way that you blog, and if yes, how? Yes, I think it is important to be Authentic, Honest and Credible


What is your best quality? Honest and Authentic Person

What is your worst quality? I am a Control Freak

Give me a little while to think of who I want to "Tag" with this - Meanwhile if it interests you, just take it up and Blog it and pass it along to your own five favorites.

Sphere: Related Content

No comments:

Save a life, gain a buddy - dogsindanger.com