Jun 4, 2007

Recycling Previous Posts - A Blog Meme

My friend Saboma from Maryannaville has tagged me with the Meme to Recycle a previous Post. This was a difficult challenge for me since I have so many Posts that I just love! I had to take all of last night a part of today to decide which one to use and here it is: Skeletons in the White House.

I chose this Post because the Story is important and the message is clear. I hope you will take a second look at this and Click the Link to the Story by B. Kim.

To Complete this Challenge, I need to pass this on to three dedicated Bloggers, but I need a little more time to decide who I will "Tag" with this Meme.

Thanks Saboma for a truly interesting "Tag" and challenge!




New World Order
- by B. Kim ©, Feb. 25th, 2005
Yale University may, possibly, be withholding America's most dangerous secrets.
The institution protects the interests of three "Orders," presenting Scroll and Key, Wolf's Head, and the notorious Skull and Bones as "Senior Fraternities," but former pledges of these "Tombs," particularly Skull and Bones, dominate American politics and prestigious corporations.
The Constitution places the people over the government and states equally, everyone included. If they can investigate us, "we the people" need a closer analysis of future, US leaders, their dinner dates, and the companies who drop billions upon trillions into funding their schemes.
Secrets between powerful organizations, namely, Skull and Bones and Scroll and Key (two prime suspects in enforcing the planet under a single government; the New World Order), deserve a mandatory investigation.
Think history was an accidental phenomenon? Time to learn how to analyze an entire situation, outside of the group, for "the group" is the reason the entire race is destined to fall, but no worries; it is only the end of the world.

There's nothing in the streets
Looks any different to me
And the slogans are replaced,
by-the-bye
And the parting on the left
Are now parting on the right
And the beards have all grown longer overnight
I'll tip my hat to the new constitution
Take a bow for the new revolution
Smile and grin at the change all around
Pick up my guitar and play
Just like yesterday
Then I'll get on my knees and pray
We don't get fooled again
Don't get fooled again
No, no!
Meet the new boss Same as the old boss
(The Who - 1971)

John Kerry secret society - Skull and Bones
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0KbC3ydTQI

I am Tagging these dedicated Bloggers cause I think they will do this Meme Justice:

1) Tisha from Serenity Unearthed

2) Elaine from Elaine Vigneault

3) Anna from From The Hidden Shadows Of My Mind

Anna said...
Hi Carol;Just finished posting the meme. I hope it's alright but I posted it to Box 1715 rather than Hidden Shadows because it is rather long and I would have had two copies of it on the same page...Hope you like the one I chose - Anna

Recycled Post - This is a breathtakingly beautiful Post, please take the time to go and read it. I believe it will be well worth your time.

Sphere: Related Content

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Carol;
Thanks for thinking of me. I will try to have this done in the next couple day's. (I've got a bit of day surgery on wednesday, so I'll try to have the meme up before then - shouldn't be too difficult since it's well, already written, LMAO)

I will come back and let you know!

Hope you are doing well!
Take care, sweetie.
Anna

Carol said...

Hi Anna,
Day Surgery? Email me and let me know you're alright...Take your time with the Meme..you are first!
Hugs,
Carol

Anonymous said...

Hi Carol;
Just finished posting the meme. I hope it's alright but I posted it to Box 1715 rather than Hidden Shadows because it is rather long and I would have had two copies of it on the same page...

Hope you like the one I chose - Anna

Recycled Post

Carol said...

Anna,
I am happy to have this on Box 1715, they are both great Blogs. I just read your Recycled Post and it is breathtaking! What an awesome Author you are. Thanks so much for participating and doing such a great job on it too.

Anonymous said...

Awww, thanks Carol. I am so glad you liked it.

Have a great evening!
Anna

Save a life, gain a buddy - dogsindanger.com