Jul 10, 2007

I have been scmoozed!

So what does it mean to Scmooze?

Thanks for the link to the definition Moondanzer cause I wouldn't of had a clue! Thanks for thinking of me for this award - who would have thought I was a "Scmoozer"?

1.To converse casually, especially in order to gain an advantage or make a social connection.
2.To engage in schmoozing with: "how to be a professional artist—how to be a businessperson, how to schmooze the collectors" (Paige Powell).

I suppose then I would be considered a "scmoozer," as most Bloggers would be if the goal is to make some trype of connection with their readers. I can think of many that I would like to give this "Award" to but I will only name five for now, let them pass it along to whomever they choose to.
1. Ev from My Life is Murphy's Law because she is one lady who will make you laugh and be amazed at her willingness to expose herself to her readers. She has developed a great relationship with those who visit her warm and funny Blog.
2. Peter from Necessary Skills also has a great relationship with his readers. He is wise and insightful and seems to be able to express his compassion in his writing. He is a true people person.
3. Vice from ViceZilla's Views because he is unafraid to say what he thinks and feels about the mess we are in as a Nation. I respect and admire him for his willingness to speak out and stand for what he believes in.
4.Doug from IMPEACH GEORGE W. BUSH because I mostly agree with him and his point of view regarding the "un-president". He is another who is willing to put himself out there for what he believes in.
5. Deborah from Life in the Fast Lane because she is one of the most sincerely friendly people I have "met" online. she is someone who writes about whatever interests her and is so very supportive and encourageing to those in the Blogging community. Just such a nice person that I was compelled to include her in this one!
There you have my short list of "scmoozers". I hope you five will pass this along to whoever you think is your favorite "scmoozer." Don't you just love this word?

Sphere: Related Content

4 comments:

Peter Haslam said...

Thanks Carol I appreciate it and you deserve the reward

Carol said...

LOL! Peter it is my pleasure and you are most deserving also!
Hugs,
Carol

BillyWarhol said...

ooops i didn't notice this* doesn't matter anyways i want my Readers to checkout yer Awesome Peace Blog Carol!!

;))

http://billiondollarbaloney.blogspot.com/2007/07/power-of-schmooze-award_15.html

Peace*

One Wacky Mom said...

Oh Carol thank you so much..you are such a sweetheart! I am the one who is blessed to call you my friend my dear!

Sorry it took me a while to get over here, it's been birthday week in my house...my son's birthday as well!

Hugs to you my dear friend!

Save a life, gain a buddy - dogsindanger.com