Aug 13, 2007

Bush's Brain is Leaving

Karl Rove, once labeled "Bush's Brain," announced Aug. 13 that he will leave the White House at the end of the month. Rove rose to power as a longtime aide to the Bush family. His controversial brand of attack politics frustrated Democrats and, until the 2006 midterm elections, was celebrated in GOP circles. View full photo gallery

He is supposedly resigning for "the sake of his family" I say he should be resigning for the sake of this country. In my view of it - he isn't resigning, he is running as far and as fast from the sinking Bush as he can get!

Sphere: Related Content

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't quite believe this yet...

Even if he were to leave the Beltway, I won't stop believing that he's at the reins.

At least until I see video of the remote controls to the GOP and the Evangelical Christian right being forcibly removed from his fingers.

Carol said...

Hi rod,
I know what you mean, hard to believe that a puppeteer would cut anyone loose.

Unknown said...

I suspect we will see Rove fingerprints throughout the Republican campaign. He is leaving the public eye, but he will not vanishing from Republican politics in my opinion.

Carol said...

Hi Blue dog,
I think you're right. We haven't heard the last of him.

Anon-Paranoid said...

As I said somewhere else I won't believe he's gone until he's six feet under the ground and even than I wouldn't believe it.

God Bless.

Save a life, gain a buddy - dogsindanger.com