Aug 2, 2007

Cr8 Buzz Getting Ready to Launch!

Anyone from the Blogging Community will recognize this familiar Avatar - or non-avatar if you will, it belongs to Antman from Cr8Buzz.

Antman has created a new Online Community called - you guessed it- Cr8Buzz.

Because in the words of the man himself:

There are a lot of talented people in the world. We know this. Unfortunately, most of them go unnoticed and remain in anonymity their entire lives. We all know of someone who has an amazing talent, or an amazing idea, or is phenomenal at what they do, but hardly anyone knows about it. This fact bothers us at cre8buzz. We believe there is something wrong with a world where talented people and ideas can go unnoticed. So we decided to do something about it. We set out to build a place where everyone had a chance to be seen, heard and found.

I was fortunate enough to be invited to join this brand new Community and test-drive it before it is fully launched for all the rest of the world to see. I have nothing but good to say about it at the present time - and no my number two ranking has nothing to do with that :::wink:::

I really like it for several reasons:

1) It is very simple to manuver around in, which for me is a must have since I am not as puter savvy as some of you are.

2) I can upload music, video and pictures with one little click of my mouse and 'volia it's there. Nothing complicated at all.

3) The opportunity for exposure of my other Blogs is really great and it's all free.

Antman says they will be launching in the next few days so do check this one out and remember that I told you all about it so give me some good rankings!

Visit my Profile

Sphere: Related Content

No comments:

Save a life, gain a buddy - dogsindanger.com