Dec 2, 2007

This Blog Sucks or I am Pathetic

I have spent some time thinking about my life and where it's going. I have decided that I am screwed. Apparently I am losing it (there's a surprise)!
This is what I found in a google search today.

Soon You Will Understand...The Meaning of Life

I am so pathetic.
Who searches Google to answer that question? Someone who is screwed, that's who.
I am thinking that my Blog sucks and has no puropose other than to continually whine about asshole Bush.
I am even sick of hearing about it myself, so I am off to have a pity party and think about what I am passionate about.
Or maybe I should go see Dr. Sanity ( Shining a psychological spotlight on a few of the insanities of life) to understand The Psychology of Bush Hatred' - an acute onset of paranoia in otherwise normal people in reaction to the policies, the presidency -- nay -- the very existence of George W. Bush - (sigh)

Better yet, I'll have a beer :)


Eagles - Learn to be Still




Get Over It - Eagles

Sphere: Related Content

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's a process, Girly. It takes time and it has its stages. Be gentle to yourself but stay on it. You're doing well.

See for yourself. mwahahahahaha!
It's an official day but you don't have to wait until March 9th to start the process of releasing and moving onward, upward, and forward.

The time is always now.

Save a life, gain a buddy - dogsindanger.com