Dec 21, 2007

Quick Read: Bush offers hints of his views on 2008 election

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - President George W. Bush stayed mum on his preferred candidate in the U.S. presidential race on Thursday, but dropped plenty of hints about what he thinks are the top qualifications for the job.

I know I said that this is a 'quick read' post but I came across this quote from Bush while reading the complete article and I just was blown away by the delusion this man labors under!

He (Bush) said: "It's what I do during my presidency," "I go around spreading good will and talking about the importance of spreading freedom and peace".

Sphere: Related Content

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

His mum dropped him on his head when he was an infant, Chicklet. But I'll stop on that note.

Carol said...

Yes that would partially explain it!

Save a life, gain a buddy - dogsindanger.com