Feb 1, 2008

Reminder - BlogRolling Amnesty Day - Feb. 1st thru Feb. 3rd

This is the last time I will Post about this.
Today is the one year Anniversary of BlogRolling Amnesty Day and I would like to invite you to add yourself to my Blog Roll.
Leave me a comment so that I can add you to mine in return.
Today you may be able to go to some of the A-Listers and get yourself on their BlogRoll to.
Remember that this is a great way to get yourself known out there in the 'Blogosphere.'
Happy Blogging!

Photobucket

Sphere: Related Content

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Friends,

Like yourself, I have adopted the Swiftian blogroll policy, and have added your blog to my blogroll.

I would appreciate your reciprocating!

Wetmachine
http://www.wetmachine.com

Regards,

jrs

Anonymous said...

Hi Carol, nice to see you again.
I have added you to my blog roll kindly do the same for mine.

http://ourworldasweseeit.blogspot.com/
Best wishes, DD2

Carol said...

John and DD2 - Consider it done :)

Save a life, gain a buddy - dogsindanger.com